Popular Posts

Monday, July 11, 2011

Method 8 ~~~Social Networking

In general I like and use social networking sites such as FaceBook.  As I get older though the appeal of sites like these seems to be decreasing amongst those in my age group.  I don't have a smartphone nor do I feel the need to update people on my every thought or action.  As a matter of fact, I usually block the status updates of my friends that do update about everything.  I like the fact I have been able to reconnect to some family members and friends from the past but now working in the public want to  make sure my page is as private as possible. 
Currently our library is not using any social networking tools.  We don't have that many programs to advertise and I am not sure who would be in charge of the updating of the site. Though after all these lessons things just might change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment