Popular Posts

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Beyond Method 8~~~Capture your screen/ ScreenCasting

Screencasting is not a tool I ever thought to use, but after doing a quick non-voiced screencast of how to get into the Mango Languages from our home page, I really liked it.  I'm not sure I'd like to record my voice while doing the screencast but I can see how it would/could be beneficial.  I used the Screencast-o-matic to create my screencast.  It was a very simple process (probably because I didn't record my voice) and all you have to do is press record and start pointing and clicking.  Our library currently does not use screencasting and I'm not sure anyone would offer up their voice to do a voice over, but I can see how non-recorded screencasts could be just as beneficial to help our patrons navigate through our site or learn how to print from our public computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment