Popular Posts

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Method 5~~~ Photos and Images

I had a hard time posting a picture to my blog. I tried using the "Share on Blogger" link through Flickr, I tried capturing the URL and posting through blogger and finally I posted the HTML code and that worked.
NOOOOOOOO... Librarians like this No, please.I chose the Nancy Pearl Librarian Action Figure because I think it is pretty funny that a) there is an action figure for a librarians
b) I don't know any librarians that really "shush" or dress like this. 
I think she was made as a joke.

On a personal level I have shared photos in the past mainly through Facebook and I prefer to not use tags for people because of privacy issues. 
On a professional level I'm not sure about using Flickr or other photo sharing sites also due to privacy issues.  Especially after reading Michael Stephens' blog http://tametheweb.com/2008/09/18/legally-should-libraries-not-be-using-flickr/ privacy seems like a big concern once you add patrons to the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment